Good words
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38614
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: Good words
concupiscence
schadenfreude
ululation
liquefaction
schadenfreude
ululation
liquefaction
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62287
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: Good words
Obfuscation
Transconjunctivally
Demisemiseptcentennial
Transconjunctivally
Demisemiseptcentennial
- SunnyJim
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 924
- Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
- Location: Appleton, WI
Re: Good words
Fabulist
- Smith Corks One
- All-Star
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Re: Good words
f*ck
After more than five pages, I just felt it needed to be pointed out that this is, indeed, a powerful and diverse word.
After more than five pages, I just felt it needed to be pointed out that this is, indeed, a powerful and diverse word.
Online
- obucard
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8178
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
- Location: Central AR
Re: Good words
Obligatory (and NSFW) post:Smith Corks One wrote: ↑May 14 22, 9:07 pmf*ck
After more than five pages, I just felt it needed to be pointed out that this is, indeed, a powerful and diverse word.
- SunnyJim
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 924
- Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
- Location: Appleton, WI
Re: Good words
Smith Corks One wrote: ↑May 14 22, 9:07 pmf*ck
After more than five pages, I just felt it needed to be pointed out that this is, indeed, a powerful and diverse word.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43286
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Good words
Do you say "DEB-uh-cle" or "de-BAH-cle?" I think the answer makes all the difference in the goodness of this word.Smith Corks One wrote: ↑May 14 22, 11:17 amI disagreed with your point even before you made it.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑May 14 22, 9:07 amFiasco.
Just used this word in the GDT, and I have decided it is good.
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Re: Good words
Portable
- Smith Corks One
- All-Star
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Re: Good words
The latter. It’s really kind of a harsh and ugly sounding word - which I think is perfectly fitting, given the meaning.heyzeus wrote: ↑May 16 22, 8:13 amDo you say "DEB-uh-cle" or "de-BAH-cle?" I think the answer makes all the difference in the goodness of this word.Smith Corks One wrote: ↑May 14 22, 11:17 amI disagreed with your point even before you made it.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑May 14 22, 9:07 amFiasco.
Just used this word in the GDT, and I have decided it is good.
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: Good words
onomatopoeia






