I am not opposed at all! Send it my wayPopeye_Card wrote:I do, and I'll happily give it to you. However, are you philosophicaly opposed to accepting money from a stranger who earned that money via man-whoring? Every time you look at your dry basement, are you going to think, "But Popeye_Card had to sleep with thousands of down-on-their-luck women in order for me to keep my knick-knacks dry"?Molly wrote:Anyone have an extra 10 grand laying around so we can hire that Helitech company that advertises during the games
--P--
water in the basement
- Molly
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4767
- Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
- Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III
Re: water in the basement
- Popeye_Card
- GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
- Posts: 31041
- Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am
Re: water in the basement
OK, I lied. I don't have the full 10k yet. But I plan on having a good night tonight and raising about $975, which should get me close. Send some more ugly women my way, and I could break $1k.Molly wrote:I am not opposed at all! Send it my wayPopeye_Card wrote:I do, and I'll happily give it to you. However, are you philosophicaly opposed to accepting money from a stranger who earned that money via man-whoring? Every time you look at your dry basement, are you going to think, "But Popeye_Card had to sleep with thousands of down-on-their-luck women in order for me to keep my knick-knacks dry"?Molly wrote:Anyone have an extra 10 grand laying around so we can hire that Helitech company that advertises during the games
--P--
--P--
- omaha_red
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12963
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: toning it done
Re: water in the basement
our basement is finished and the water only comes in in the bathroom down there..
i went out when it was pouring last night and found the problem.. the gutters were
draining right into a huge pool of water about 2 feet from my house.. it looked
like after a few years the water from the spouts had just warn that area down
into a big reservoir.. i went and go some angled spouts (and a stupid shopvac)
and hopefully that will help..
i went out when it was pouring last night and found the problem.. the gutters were
draining right into a huge pool of water about 2 feet from my house.. it looked
like after a few years the water from the spouts had just warn that area down
into a big reservoir.. i went and go some angled spouts (and a stupid shopvac)
and hopefully that will help..

