9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69881
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69881
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by CardsofSTL »

Go Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.

Birds67
Veteran Player
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Birds67 »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 28 26, 6:59 pm
Go Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
No, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69881
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by CardsofSTL »

Birds67 wrote: ↑
September 29 26, 1:47 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 28 26, 6:59 pm
Go Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
No, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.
Don't like the barfy braves; Philadelphia is the birthplace of freedom FFS.

Online
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62302
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Radbird »

Clutch moment for Riley but Phils in 3.

Pope Leo has his finger on the scale. White Sox an easy choice over the Disastros.

I only root for the Red Sox when they play the Yanks. Hope they win tonight and Sonny ends their season tomorrow.

I’m not staying up for the west coast games but let’s just say I hope it’s Padres in two.

User avatar
booger71
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5761
Joined: June 19 18, 5:36 pm

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by booger71 »

Scrubs getting beat by SD top of the 3rd

Birds67
Veteran Player
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Birds67 »

booger71 wrote: ↑
September 29 26, 8:41 pm
Scrubs getting beat by SD top of the 3rd
7-0 after 5. Scrubs with 0 hits so far and hoping it stays that way.

Birds67
Veteran Player
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Birds67 »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 29 26, 6:49 pm
Birds67 wrote: ↑
September 29 26, 1:47 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 28 26, 6:59 pm
Go Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
No, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.
Don't like the barfy braves; Philadelphia is the birthplace of freedom FFS.
Can't stand the Phils, Eagles, Flyers and would hate Sixers if I watched NBA. Only good thing about that town is birthplace of freedom.

Birds67
Veteran Player
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Birds67 »

CawwCaww-Armstrong with the swing and a miss for a strikeout.

Birds67
Veteran Player
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games

Post by Birds67 »

Hope the Scrubs burn up their bullpen. Come on Pads, add some more runs.

Post Reply