
9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69882
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69882
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Go Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
-
Birds67
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
No, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑September 28 26, 6:59 pmGo Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69882
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Don't like the barfy braves; Philadelphia is the birthplace of freedom FFS.Birds67 wrote: ↑September 29 26, 1:47 pmNo, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑September 28 26, 6:59 pmGo Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62303
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Clutch moment for Riley but Phils in 3.
Pope Leo has his finger on the scale. White Sox an easy choice over the Disastros.
I only root for the Red Sox when they play the Yanks. Hope they win tonight and Sonny ends their season tomorrow.
I’m not staying up for the west coast games but let’s just say I hope it’s Padres in two.
Pope Leo has his finger on the scale. White Sox an easy choice over the Disastros.
I only root for the Red Sox when they play the Yanks. Hope they win tonight and Sonny ends their season tomorrow.
I’m not staying up for the west coast games but let’s just say I hope it’s Padres in two.
- booger71
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5761
- Joined: June 19 18, 5:36 pm
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Scrubs getting beat by SD top of the 3rd
-
Birds67
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
-
Birds67
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Can't stand the Phils, Eagles, Flyers and would hate Sixers if I watched NBA. Only good thing about that town is birthplace of freedom.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑September 29 26, 6:49 pmDon't like the barfy braves; Philadelphia is the birthplace of freedom FFS.Birds67 wrote: ↑September 29 26, 1:47 pmNo, no on Philly. I agree with you on the other 3 especially wanna see SD send the Scrubs to defeat.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑September 28 26, 6:59 pmGo Philly, Go White Sox, Go Red Sox (can't believe I am saying that), Go Padres.
-
Birds67
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
CawwCaww-Armstrong with the swing and a miss for a strikeout.
-
Birds67
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: October 23 25, 5:02 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
Re: 9/29/2026 MLB Playoffs: All Games
Hope the Scrubs burn up their bullpen. Come on Pads, add some more runs.
