Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Post by Leroy »

I don't know anything really about the Monkees or care much. I do know about Michael Nesmith. I also don't know many of his songs, but a bluegrass band I was in played Some of Shelly's Blues, and I love that song. I also know his mom invented liquid paper.

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24269
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Leroy wrote: ↑
December 10 21, 2:43 pm
I don't know anything really about the Monkees or care much. I do know about Michael Nesmith. I also don't know many of his songs, but a bluegrass band I was in played Some of Shelly's Blues, and I love that song. I also know his mom invented liquid paper.
And he was instrumental in getting music videos off the ground. I didn't know that until reading his obit.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Post by Jocephus »


User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38614
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Post by sighyoung »

He also wrote this song.

Post Reply