Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP
I don't know anything really about the Monkees or care much. I do know about Michael Nesmith. I also don't know many of his songs, but a bluegrass band I was in played Some of Shelly's Blues, and I love that song. I also know his mom invented liquid paper.
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24270
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP
And he was instrumental in getting music videos off the ground. I didn't know that until reading his obit.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38614
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP
He also wrote this song.

