fantasy hockey?
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: fantasy hockey?
so, maybe Thursday night?
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: fantasy hockey?
I went ahead and set it for tomorrow at 6:30 central. Let me know if that doesn't work.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: fantasy hockey?
That won't work for me unfortunately. 8 or 8:30 would be better. If not, I'll just let my rankings draft for me.clevername wrote:I went ahead and set it for tomorrow at 6:30 central. Let me know if that doesn't work.
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: fantasy hockey?
well, I can put it at 9. Looks like all the 7-9 times are already full. It was before 7 or after 9.
9's fine for me.
9's fine for me.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: fantasy hockey?
Me too.clevername wrote:well, I can put it at 9. Looks like all the 7-9 times are already full. It was before 7 or after 9.
9's fine for me.
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: fantasy hockey?
well, 9pm has been taken up.
It's 6:30, 10pm, or another day.
It's 6:30, 10pm, or another day.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: fantasy hockey?
I am on the east coast....please not 10.clevername wrote:well, 9pm has been taken up.
It's 6:30, 10pm, or another day.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: fantasy hockey?
What about earlier? 5:30?
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: fantasy hockey?
5:45 is available.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: fantasy hockey?
That would work.clevername wrote:5:45 is available.


