fantasy hockey?

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by clevername »

so, maybe Thursday night?

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by clevername »

I went ahead and set it for tomorrow at 6:30 central. Let me know if that doesn't work.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by longhornbaseball »

clevername wrote:I went ahead and set it for tomorrow at 6:30 central. Let me know if that doesn't work.
That won't work for me unfortunately. 8 or 8:30 would be better. If not, I'll just let my rankings draft for me.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by clevername »

well, I can put it at 9. Looks like all the 7-9 times are already full. It was before 7 or after 9.

9's fine for me.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by longhornbaseball »

clevername wrote:well, I can put it at 9. Looks like all the 7-9 times are already full. It was before 7 or after 9.

9's fine for me.
Me too.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by clevername »

well, 9pm has been taken up.

It's 6:30, 10pm, or another day.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by JackofDiamonds »

clevername wrote:well, 9pm has been taken up.

It's 6:30, 10pm, or another day.
I am on the east coast....please not 10.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by longhornbaseball »

What about earlier? 5:30?

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by clevername »

5:45 is available.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: fantasy hockey?

Post by longhornbaseball »

clevername wrote:5:45 is available.
That would work.

Post Reply