The Beer Sh!ts

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12862
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Cronos69 wrote:I wasn't joking, folks. I'd be ready for a drink-off/GRB gathering any time. I'm thinking I outweigh most of the fine folks here so I'd probably have an advantage in that category, as well. :P
You name the time and the place.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Cronos »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:I wasn't joking, folks. I'd be ready for a drink-off/GRB gathering any time. I'm thinking I outweigh most of the fine folks here so I'd probably have an advantage in that category, as well. :P
You name the time and the place.
I know the place...Blackthorn pub on Wyoming, but I don't know the time. I want to try out their pizza(since I live basically down the street from their now) and I hear it's a good place even apart from the Pizza...

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Tambourine Man »

Cronos69 wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:I wasn't joking, folks. I'd be ready for a drink-off/GRB gathering any time. I'm thinking I outweigh most of the fine folks here so I'd probably have an advantage in that category, as well. :P
You name the time and the place.
I know the place...Blackthorn pub on Wyoming, but I don't know the time. I want to try out their pizza(since I live basically down the street from their now) and I hear it's a good place even apart from the Pizza...
It's a quality place. RC21 drags(asks) me to go there fairly regularly. You'll enjoy the pie quite a bit and the bar is....a bar. If you like that neighborhood feel, you'll enjoy the Black Thorn.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12862
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Cronos69 wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:I wasn't joking, folks. I'd be ready for a drink-off/GRB gathering any time. I'm thinking I outweigh most of the fine folks here so I'd probably have an advantage in that category, as well. :P
You name the time and the place.
I know the place...Blackthorn pub on Wyoming, but I don't know the time. I want to try out their pizza(since I live basically down the street from their now) and I hear it's a good place even apart from the Pizza...
That sounds good.

Post Reply