The Beer Sh!ts

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
hyhrd1
Everyday Player
Posts: 244
Joined: April 27 06, 6:19 pm
Location: 700 Clark Street, St. Louis, MO 63102

The Beer Sh!ts

Post by hyhrd1 »

Whoever invented them can suck my ass.

Rant over.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Jocephus »

:lol:

yea...those suck

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by JL21 »

Wasn't that the title of Hemingway's follow-up to "The Sun Also Rises"?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by thrill »

The wine version is much, much worse.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by docellis »

I wonder why I never suffer the ill effects of alcohol. It isn't because I am not drinking any.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by sighyoung »

docellis wrote:I wonder why I never suffer the ill effects of alcohol. It isn't because I am not drinking any.
You're body's used to it, you're in good shape, you probably drink lots of water, and you've got good genes.

Lucky you.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by docellis »

sighyoung wrote:
docellis wrote:I wonder why I never suffer the ill effects of alcohol. It isn't because I am not drinking any.
You're body's used to it, you're in good shape, you probably drink lots of water, and you've got good genes.

Lucky you.

Yeah! That must be it. You made my day. Otherwise it has been not a good day. (I have no job and no power)

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by sighyoung »

Oh--I just read in Social that you'd quit. I hope everything's o.k.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by docellis »

sighyoung wrote:I hope you didn't lose your job.
Not technically, no. I resigned last week, but in the big picture - I did "lose my job" back in January when they reorganized their management structure.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by JL21 »

docellis wrote:Yeah! That must be it. You made my day. Otherwise it has been not a good day. (I have no job and no power)
How are you posting? DOC'S A WITCH!!!!

Post Reply