Most hated sports teams

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

stlmark wrote:
Radbird wrote:
Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.
I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.
Yes, you did Mark. Sorry I missed it. Even without the Big Red-Cowboy rivalry to fuel the hatred, I find that Jerry Jones provides more than enough reasons.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

Radbird wrote:
stlmark wrote:
Radbird wrote:
Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.
I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.
Yes, you did Mark. Sorry I missed it. Even without the Big Red-Cowboy rivalry to fuel the hatred, I find that Jerry Jones provides more than enough reasons.
After years and years being a fan of a StL team who had an owner that could care less about the fans and winning, I would have taken Jerry Jones back then ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. At least he tries.

User avatar
Indu WangZi
Everyday Player
Posts: 347
Joined: August 31 06, 2:06 am
Location: Hong Kong - the land of the never ending protest

Post by Indu WangZi »

MLB: CUBS (BoSux a close second)

NCAA: UCLA/USC

NFL: Redskins/Cowboys/Giants/Eagles (Old school...my old man and I had season tickets to the Big Dead)

NHL: The NHL itself..every team

NBA: See NHL comment

Rugby: New-Zealand All-Blacks

User avatar
OmahaCard79
Veteran Player
Posts: 1100
Joined: May 23 06, 1:02 pm

Post by OmahaCard79 »

These are the teams that I absolutely loathe. In this order...

1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
2. Chicago Cubs
3. Boston Red Sox
4. Texas Longhorns
5. Oakland Raiders

manning18
AAA Minor League Player
Posts: 55
Joined: June 6 07, 1:14 pm

Post by manning18 »

1. Patriots
2. Pistons
3. Yankees/Red Sox
4. Ohio State/Purdue
5. White Sox, classless players, announcers, and fans


What is there to hate about the Cubs?

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

manning18 wrote:1. Patriots
2. Pistons
3. Yankees/Red Sox
4. Ohio State/Purdue
5. White Sox, classless players, announcers, and fans


What is there to hate about the Cubs?
I like you. And I like the Colts even more than I like you. Are you from Indy? I sure am...I'm the Colts fan on this board, so you'll have some work to do...But how bout them XLI Champs? :wink:

User avatar
PurdueSTL
Veteran Player
Posts: 770
Joined: June 15 06, 8:36 am
Location: Originally: LA (lower Alton); Now: along the Potomac

Post by PurdueSTL »

manning18 wrote:1. Patriots
2. Pistons
3. Yankees/Red Sox
4. Ohio State/Purdue
5. White Sox, classless players, announcers, and fans


What is there to hate about the Cubs?
:shock: :lol:

Gotta be a hoosier guy...

(BTW that's awful news about Hoeppner--I think he has IU football on the right track)

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Re: Most hated sports teams

Post by Brodie »

Yankees

-Brodie

Post Reply