Yes, you did Mark. Sorry I missed it. Even without the Big Red-Cowboy rivalry to fuel the hatred, I find that Jerry Jones provides more than enough reasons.stlmark wrote:I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.Radbird wrote:I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
Most hated sports teams
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
After years and years being a fan of a StL team who had an owner that could care less about the fans and winning, I would have taken Jerry Jones back then ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. At least he tries.Radbird wrote:Yes, you did Mark. Sorry I missed it. Even without the Big Red-Cowboy rivalry to fuel the hatred, I find that Jerry Jones provides more than enough reasons.stlmark wrote:I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.Radbird wrote:I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
- Indu WangZi
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 347
- Joined: August 31 06, 2:06 am
- Location: Hong Kong - the land of the never ending protest
- OmahaCard79
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1100
- Joined: May 23 06, 1:02 pm
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
I like you. And I like the Colts even more than I like you. Are you from Indy? I sure am...I'm the Colts fan on this board, so you'll have some work to do...But how bout them XLI Champs?manning18 wrote:1. Patriots
2. Pistons
3. Yankees/Red Sox
4. Ohio State/Purdue
5. White Sox, classless players, announcers, and fans
What is there to hate about the Cubs?
- PurdueSTL
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 770
- Joined: June 15 06, 8:36 am
- Location: Originally: LA (lower Alton); Now: along the Potomac
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:
Re: Most hated sports teams
Yankees
-Brodie
-Brodie





