Money vs Time

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply

What is better?

More money
6
18%
More time
28
82%
 
Total votes: 34

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69895
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Money vs Time

Post by CardsofSTL »

kriptopoulin wrote: ↑
April 1 22, 1:33 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 31 22, 3:33 pm
Poulin is similar to Pollo which is Spanish for chicken. I think we're on to something.
hahaha ok its mine name also :P
I think we're best friends now.

Online
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62307
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Money vs Time

Post by Radbird »


User avatar
kriptopoulin
Meatloaf Aficionado
Posts: 101
Joined: February 22 22, 4:07 am

Re: Money vs Time

Post by kriptopoulin »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
April 1 22, 2:47 pm
kriptopoulin wrote: ↑
April 1 22, 1:33 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 31 22, 3:33 pm
Poulin is similar to Pollo which is Spanish for chicken. I think we're on to something.
hahaha ok its mine name also :P
I think we're best friends now.
sure off course buddy :)

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Money vs Time

Post by sighyoung »

kriptopoulin wrote: ↑
April 3 22, 11:48 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
April 1 22, 2:47 pm
kriptopoulin wrote: ↑
April 1 22, 1:33 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 31 22, 3:33 pm
Poulin is similar to Pollo which is Spanish for chicken. I think we're on to something.
hahaha ok its mine name also :P
I think we're best friends now.
sure off course buddy :)
Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69895
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Money vs Time

Post by CardsofSTL »

Nice

User avatar
kriptopoulin
Meatloaf Aficionado
Posts: 101
Joined: February 22 22, 4:07 am

Re: Money vs Time

Post by kriptopoulin »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑
October 17 19, 3:40 am
With money, you can buy time.
With time, you can make money.
yeah buddy

Post Reply