FESTIVUS 2021

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by G. Keenan »

Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑
December 27 21, 12:09 pm
More like a 2021 or New Years rant...

BUT 2021 I have a lot of issues with you and am ready for you to go!

This has been the most difficult year in my life even with realizing success in a way that I didn't think was possible for me.
If you ain't growing, you're dying my friend. And growth is mostly awkward and painful.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12861
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

G. Keenan wrote: ↑
December 28 21, 11:08 pm
Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑
December 27 21, 12:09 pm
More like a 2021 or New Years rant...

BUT 2021 I have a lot of issues with you and am ready for you to go!

This has been the most difficult year in my life even with realizing success in a way that I didn't think was possible for me.
If you ain't growing, you're dying my friend. And growth is mostly awkward and painful.
Ain't that the truth.

This year has been especially difficult as I lost my brother in March. My other siblings are in poor health and had terrible scares as well. I've seen people in my extended family destroy their lives and their family over addiction, etc.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by GeddyWrox »

Sorry FB, that's awful. :(

Post Reply