FESTIVUS 2021

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Online
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

FESTIVUS 2021

Post by heyzeus »

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by Jocephus »

Image

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by G. Keenan »

George fight your father.

Online
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by heyzeus »

I’d complain about you people but I probably have covid so I’m too tired. You are all disappointing in your own unique ways.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by thrill »

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Merry Christmas, beautiful people.

User avatar
Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6651
Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by Donnie Ebert »

Old man winter's back around
They lit up the Christmas tree downtown
Every day we make a difference
You can see it in St. Louis

Looking back upon the years
All the joy, the hope, and tears
Sparkling lights that fill the season
Anticipation, celebration

I hear sleigh bells ring (sleigh bells ring)
Neighborhoods glistening (glistening)
And I hear children sing (children sing)
Christmas songs

Happy Holidays from Channel Five

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by GeddyWrox »

@heyzeus .... feeling better??

Online
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12861
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

More like a 2021 or New Years rant...

BUT 2021 I have a lot of issues with you and am ready for you to go!

This has been the most difficult year in my life even with realizing success in a way that I didn't think was possible for me.

Online
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: FESTIVUS 2021

Post by heyzeus »

GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
December 27 21, 10:19 am
@heyzeus .... feeling better??
Only Zeus Jr ever got sick and he recovered super fast. We’re all still quarantining though, as recommended.

I still have a lot of problems with you people.

Post Reply