Where’d you go to high school?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by haltz »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
April 11 20, 6:33 am
haltz wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 6:42 pm
stlouie_lipp wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 1:54 pm
Rockford Guilford class of '91

I'm not the only Viking here. Michael, I'm looking at you.
Zeus is also a Viking, which is where I would've gone to school if my parents hadn't sent me to WCA for religious indoctrination. Class of '01, so Matheny was not on the coaching staff.
Purple Pride, yo. Which part of the Creve Coeur/Maryland Heights metroplex did you live in?
In the neighborhood behind that shopping center at Ross and Olive. IIRC the other side backed up to the football and baseball fields at North. What about you?

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38614
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by sighyoung »

Radbird wrote: ↑
April 10 20, 7:32 pm
andymoor wrote: ↑
April 2 20, 8:51 am
W.T. White, 96 Best years. In high school I worked part time, it wasn't easy but I found great college essay services to help me with my homework and save time. These guys helped me so much. I think such services are great option for working students.
Just curious, Andy - where in Kyiv is WT White?
So andymoor masterbots?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43281
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by heyzeus »

haltz wrote: ↑
April 11 20, 9:16 am
heyzeus wrote: ↑
April 11 20, 6:33 am
haltz wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 6:42 pm
stlouie_lipp wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 1:54 pm
Rockford Guilford class of '91

I'm not the only Viking here. Michael, I'm looking at you.
Zeus is also a Viking, which is where I would've gone to school if my parents hadn't sent me to WCA for religious indoctrination. Class of '01, so Matheny was not on the coaching staff.
Purple Pride, yo. Which part of the Creve Coeur/Maryland Heights metroplex did you live in?
In the neighborhood behind that shopping center at Ross and Olive. IIRC the other side backed up to the football and baseball fields at North. What about you?
I was just on the other side of Olive from you - the neighborhood just south of the TGIFridays (which still exists!). My grandparents lived on Tempo, and I remember the shopping center at Ross and Olive just being a field with cows.

Post Reply