Metro High School in '96 back when it was on Washington right at Kingshighway, not the fancy pants new building with a gym and auditorium they moved into the year after I graduated.
Metro High School in '96 back when it was on Washington right at Kingshighway, not the fancy pants new building with a gym and auditorium they moved into the year after I graduated.
If the building was opened the year after you graduated; it ain't so new.
Metro High School in '96 back when it was on Washington right at Kingshighway, not the fancy pants new building with a gym and auditorium they moved into the year after I graduated.
If the building was opened the year after you graduated; it ain't so new.
True. But at the time it was brand new from the ground up and people were throwing a fit that the district built a new building for such a small school. We were under 200 students when I was there but now I think the school is up to about 250 with the extra space. The building I graduated (originally was Temple Israel before they sold it to SLPS for $1) from was so old and run down that the reason for the new building was that they literally couldn't even renovate it to meet ADA standards.