Big12 Breaking Up?
- cARdsfan
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 546
- Joined: May 30 06, 2:08 pm
- Location: Johnsonville, SC
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
I really wish the ACC would take WVU, but they never will.
-
Fat Strat
- Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
- Posts: 28010
- Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
- Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
So, the Big 12 took West Virginia. Why won't they also add Louisville? You lose Mizzou, and then add WV and Louisville and arne't you at 11 and just 1 team away from getting the playoff back? BYU would be a fine add then and you're probably done.
- New Pagodi
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4219
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
I guess Missouri to the SEC is officially oficial now. Whatever that means.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
This is horrible, this idea.
Hitler likes it though.
[/youtube]
Hitler likes it though.
[/youtube]
- New Pagodi
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4219
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
He may be done with misnumbered conferences, but I would have so much rather seen them wait and try to move to the Big 10. I'll shut up now before it becomes obvious how uninformed I am.cardsfansince82 wrote:Hitler likes it though.
- BigDCardlvr
- All-Star
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
We should be one of the elites in basketball softball and curling.
- slide_into_first
- is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
- Posts: 14433
- Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
- Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Re: Big12 Breaking Up?
That's a cut above the usual Hitler parody. I was expecting, after they said all those towns were within driving distance, "Fuhrer, they are putting Mizzou in the eastern division," followed by a meltdown.



