Big12 Breaking Up?

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
cARdsfan
Veteran Player
Posts: 546
Joined: May 30 06, 2:08 pm
Location: Johnsonville, SC

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by cARdsfan »

I really wish the ACC would take WVU, but they never will.

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
Posts: 28010
Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by Fat Strat »

So, the Big 12 took West Virginia. Why won't they also add Louisville? You lose Mizzou, and then add WV and Louisville and arne't you at 11 and just 1 team away from getting the playoff back? BYU would be a fine add then and you're probably done.

User avatar
New Pagodi
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4219
Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by New Pagodi »

I guess Missouri to the SEC is officially oficial now. Whatever that means.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by cardsfansince82 »

This is horrible, this idea.

Hitler likes it though.

[/youtube]

User avatar
New Pagodi
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4219
Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by New Pagodi »

cardsfansince82 wrote:Hitler likes it though.
He may be done with misnumbered conferences, but I would have so much rather seen them wait and try to move to the Big 10. I'll shut up now before it becomes obvious how uninformed I am.

User avatar
BigDCardlvr
All-Star
Posts: 1548
Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by BigDCardlvr »

We should be one of the elites in basketball softball and curling.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Big12 Breaking Up?

Post by slide_into_first »

That's a cut above the usual Hitler parody. I was expecting, after they said all those towns were within driving distance, "Fuhrer, they are putting Mizzou in the eastern division," followed by a meltdown.

Post Reply