My dads got a local bookie who goes by WWW.wsex.com. I bet through him. A bunch of online guys got pinched last year that I knew so....no mas. You?MrSaigon wrote:Where/how do you guys play?
Sports Betting Thread
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Football Betting Thread
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: Football Betting Thread
I had Maryland -4 thank god for that pick 6.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Football Betting Thread
Used to work with this guy, knew nothing about football at all really, who thought he had the system licked. And he did since he only talked about the weeks he won.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Football Betting Thread
Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: Football Betting Thread
Yeah I like the Bucs and Broncos line. I also like the Redskins +3 at home to the Giants who have no defense left. Took the over yesterday at 48 1/2 for the Gb vs No game that was an easy win.thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Football Betting Thread
Just so I can play along, where are you getting your lines? Yahoo has different ones.thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Football Betting Thread
http://www.sportsbook.ag/livesports/ind ... e=footballSocnorb11 wrote:Just so I can play along, where are you getting your lines? Yahoo has different ones.thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Football Betting Thread
Ravens -2.5
Falcons -2.5
Colts +9
Seahawks +5.2
Patriots -7
Falcons -2.5
Colts +9
Seahawks +5.2
Patriots -7
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Football Betting Thread
Yeah this might be the most favorable Colts line of the year. I'm betting it, but I'm still not loving it because we have no idea how they'll look post-Peyton. Still, I think the average better has pushed that line really far out of no real knowledge.
So what I'm saying is I have no real knowledge, just post-Peyton fear, but I am going against it because I think everyone else is scared of the same thing and no one actually has a good handle on the Colts.
So what I'm saying is I have no real knowledge, just post-Peyton fear, but I am going against it because I think everyone else is scared of the same thing and no one actually has a good handle on the Colts.

