Sports Betting Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

MrSaigon wrote:Where/how do you guys play?
My dads got a local bookie who goes by WWW.wsex.com. I bet through him. A bunch of online guys got pinched last year that I knew so....no mas. You?

Pujols is a God
Everyday Player
Posts: 179
Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by Pujols is a God »

I had Maryland -4 thank god for that pick 6.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by thrill »

Image

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by lukethedrifter »

Used to work with this guy, knew nothing about football at all really, who thought he had the system licked. And he did since he only talked about the weeks he won.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by thrill »

Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3

Pujols is a God
Everyday Player
Posts: 179
Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by Pujols is a God »

thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
Yeah I like the Bucs and Broncos line. I also like the Redskins +3 at home to the Giants who have no defense left. Took the over yesterday at 48 1/2 for the Gb vs No game that was an easy win.

Socnorb11
The Last Word
Posts: 21906
Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by Socnorb11 »

thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
Just so I can play along, where are you getting your lines? Yahoo has different ones.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by thrill »

Socnorb11 wrote:
thrill wrote:Some of my favorite lines this weekend:
Buccaneers -1.5
Bears +2.5
Vikings +8.5
Broncos -3
Just so I can play along, where are you getting your lines? Yahoo has different ones.
http://www.sportsbook.ag/livesports/ind ... e=football

Socnorb11
The Last Word
Posts: 21906
Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by Socnorb11 »

Ravens -2.5
Falcons -2.5
Colts +9
Seahawks +5.2
Patriots -7

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Football Betting Thread

Post by thrill »

Yeah this might be the most favorable Colts line of the year. I'm betting it, but I'm still not loving it because we have no idea how they'll look post-Peyton. Still, I think the average better has pushed that line really far out of no real knowledge.

So what I'm saying is I have no real knowledge, just post-Peyton fear, but I am going against it because I think everyone else is scared of the same thing and no one actually has a good handle on the Colts.

Post Reply