Page 1 of 2

I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Posted: February 28 23, 12:19 pm
by Mary1966
...and bought this to go with it.

Image

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: February 28 23, 2:49 pm
by heyzeus
Dreams of a 12th WS trophy....

How are your kitties doing, Mary?

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: February 28 23, 3:00 pm
by thrill
Looks like I know which bed setup to buy for my guest room. Thanks, Mary!

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: February 28 23, 3:01 pm
by Mary1966
If you’re talking about Sidney and Erik, they passed away in 2018. My current cat is Marcella, who I got in 2018. She is doing fine.

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: February 28 23, 3:07 pm
by thrill
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: March 1 23, 10:20 am
by GeddyWrox
Hi Mary! Good to hear from you! That's an awesome bed spread!

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: March 1 23, 1:07 pm
by heyzeus
Mary1966 wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:01 pm
If you’re talking about Sidney and Erik, they passed away in 2018. My current cat is Marcella, who I got in 2018. She is doing fine.
I had a feeling that might be the case, but glad you have a new gato.

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: March 1 23, 1:07 pm
by heyzeus
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: March 1 23, 1:44 pm
by G. Keenan
heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:07 pm
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?
She's enjoying a rural life out on a farm, zeus. There is room there to run and be free and lots of other grandmas to play with.

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Posted: March 1 23, 4:14 pm
by heyzeus
G. Keenan wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:44 pm
heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:07 pm
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?
She's enjoying a rural life out on a farm, zeus. There is room there to run and be free and lots of other grandmas to play with.
That's nice. Will there be rabbits there? For her to tend to?