I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Post by Mary1966 »

...and bought this to go with it.

Image
Last edited by Mary1966 on March 8 23, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by heyzeus »

Dreams of a 12th WS trophy....

How are your kitties doing, Mary?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by thrill »

Looks like I know which bed setup to buy for my guest room. Thanks, Mary!

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by Mary1966 »

If you’re talking about Sidney and Erik, they passed away in 2018. My current cat is Marcella, who I got in 2018. She is doing fine.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by thrill »

Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by GeddyWrox »

Hi Mary! Good to hear from you! That's an awesome bed spread!

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by heyzeus »

Mary1966 wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:01 pm
If you’re talking about Sidney and Erik, they passed away in 2018. My current cat is Marcella, who I got in 2018. She is doing fine.
I had a feeling that might be the case, but glad you have a new gato.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by heyzeus »

thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by G. Keenan »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:07 pm
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?
She's enjoying a rural life out on a farm, zeus. There is room there to run and be free and lots of other grandmas to play with.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by heyzeus »

G. Keenan wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:44 pm
heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:07 pm
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?
She's enjoying a rural life out on a farm, zeus. There is room there to run and be free and lots of other grandmas to play with.
That's nice. Will there be rabbits there? For her to tend to?

Post Reply