Who the hell is that, you say? He only changed the world, not to mention providing sighyoung with a second job.
RIP Stephen Wilhite
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62346
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: RIP Stephen Wilhite
*** pours one out for a hero I didn't even know I had ***
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: RIP Stephen Wilhite
its crazy too 'cause i think he created the format in the mid to late 80s (i think) and it was mainly so computers could process colors faster (i think)....but once the internet came around it became this completely other thing.
i always say/think of it as gif with a hard g but this guy says/wanted/thought it should be said jiff
i've always been conflicted on that but still go with gif
i always say/think of it as gif with a hard g but this guy says/wanted/thought it should be said jiff
i've always been conflicted on that but still go with gif
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: RIP Stephen Wilhite
I say it jiff.
People always say "you don't say jate, you say gate"... to which I respond, "you don't say guh-raffe, you say jih-raffe" LOL
People always say "you don't say jate, you say gate"... to which I respond, "you don't say guh-raffe, you say jih-raffe" LOL
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38623
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62346
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: RIP Stephen Wilhite
I have not independently verified this claim (nor do I plan to).



