RIP Louie Anderson

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62339
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

RIP Louie Anderson

Post by Radbird »


User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by TGantz »

I remember him from Family Feud and that cartoon show he did. I randomly had his first appearance on Carson recommended on Youtube like two days ago. He was really funny, and could pull it off while being a clean comic. I love raunchy and dark comedy, but I really respect someone that can be funny without being vulgar.

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24273
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

On the same day we hear about Meatloaf. I'll resist the fat jokes.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43290
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by heyzeus »

He was absolutely delightful on Baskets.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69904
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by CardsofSTL »

I have always known that Louie Anderson was a comedian but can't think of anything I ever really saw him in. Life is short.

RIP.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by Jocephus »


User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43290
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by heyzeus »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
January 21 22, 1:59 pm
I have always known that Louie Anderson was a comedian but can't think of anything I ever really saw him in. Life is short.

RIP.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by Jocephus »


User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24273
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Louie Anderson was in show biz for decades and never fixed his teeth. I respect that.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69904
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: RIP Louie Anderson

Post by CardsofSTL »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
January 21 22, 3:07 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
January 21 22, 1:59 pm
I have always known that Louie Anderson was a comedian but can't think of anything I ever really saw him in. Life is short.

RIP.

I totally forgot he was in that movie.

Post Reply