Cobra Kai

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Cobra Kai

Post by Numbers »

If you’d have told ten year old me in 1984 that the Karate Kid would still be this awesome in 2021/2022, I’d have been a lot more pumped about my future. :)
I can’t think of a better way to end the year.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69860
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Cobra Kai

Post by CardsofSTL »

I enjoy that series and am glad there's a new season to watch. 👍

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: Cobra Kai

Post by GeddyWrox »

It's very cheesy in parts, but still really enjoyable. I'll be binging season 4 soon!!

Post Reply