Page 1 of 1

Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Posted: December 10 21, 2:43 pm
by Leroy
I don't know anything really about the Monkees or care much. I do know about Michael Nesmith. I also don't know many of his songs, but a bluegrass band I was in played Some of Shelly's Blues, and I love that song. I also know his mom invented liquid paper.

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Posted: December 10 21, 4:54 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Leroy wrote: ↑
December 10 21, 2:43 pm
I don't know anything really about the Monkees or care much. I do know about Michael Nesmith. I also don't know many of his songs, but a bluegrass band I was in played Some of Shelly's Blues, and I love that song. I also know his mom invented liquid paper.
And he was instrumental in getting music videos off the ground. I didn't know that until reading his obit.

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Posted: December 11 21, 1:02 am
by Jocephus

Re: Monkee Michael Nesmith RIP

Posted: December 11 21, 12:18 pm
by sighyoung
He also wrote this song.