Page 1 of 3

What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 10:56 am
by JoeMcKim
Just a little bored here and wondering which pockets do you tend to put the things you take with you on an everyday basis.

Mine is front left pocket is my phone and front right pocket is my wallet and keys. I never liked the idea of putting anything in my back pockets.

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 10:59 am
by Jocephus
wallet in back right pocket, phone in left front, keys in right front.

i always do a "3 point check" when i'm leaving any where...i'll make a point to tap each side of pants (that include these items) to make sure i have them there. i probably look like a freak patting myself down but i've never lost anything!

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 10:59 am
by Fat_Bulldog
Front left: Phone and wallet

Front Right: Keys

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 11:08 am
by Gashouse
back right - wallet
front right - keys

I tend to switch between front and back for my phone. Jeans, usually often in back. Shorts/Slacks/dress pants almost always in front.

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 11:49 am
by Popeye_Card
Front left: keys (and these days, mask)
Front right: phone
Back right: wallet

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 11:53 am
by Jocephus
i think for me, i keep phone and wallet on opposite sides as that helps balance weight. i dont have a george costanza wallet but still.

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 12:05 pm
by thrill
I hate having things in my pocket, so they're always out and on the a table as soon as I sit somewhere but I go:

Front right - phone
Front left - keys & ear buds
Back left - wallet

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 12:12 pm
by obucard
Wallet: back right
Keys: front right
Pocketknife: front left
Phone: clipped to belt on right side

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 12:49 pm
by CardsofSTL
Where all the fanny packs at???

I feel like this is the kind of question a pickpocket would ask.

During the work week I keep my wallet in my inside blazer pocket; if I am not in work attire then I keep it in my back right pocket. I only put my keys in my right pocket if I have stopped somewhere like a store otherwise they are on the hook at home or the desk in my office.

Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?

Posted: August 16 21, 1:15 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
About a year ago or so, I got rid of the wallet and opted for the phone case that doubles as a wallet (flip case, has a few slots for money, cards, drivers license on the side that flips). It's incredibly useful.

Don't pay much attention to what goes in what pocket, though generally I try to keep my keys and phone on separate sides.