What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
- JoeMcKim
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 9248
- Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
- Location: South County, St. Louis
What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
Just a little bored here and wondering which pockets do you tend to put the things you take with you on an everyday basis.
Mine is front left pocket is my phone and front right pocket is my wallet and keys. I never liked the idea of putting anything in my back pockets.
Mine is front left pocket is my phone and front right pocket is my wallet and keys. I never liked the idea of putting anything in my back pockets.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
wallet in back right pocket, phone in left front, keys in right front.
i always do a "3 point check" when i'm leaving any where...i'll make a point to tap each side of pants (that include these items) to make sure i have them there. i probably look like a freak patting myself down but i've never lost anything!
i always do a "3 point check" when i'm leaving any where...i'll make a point to tap each side of pants (that include these items) to make sure i have them there. i probably look like a freak patting myself down but i've never lost anything!
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12861
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
Front left: Phone and wallet
Front Right: Keys
Front Right: Keys
-
Gashouse
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5010
- Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
back right - wallet
front right - keys
I tend to switch between front and back for my phone. Jeans, usually often in back. Shorts/Slacks/dress pants almost always in front.
front right - keys
I tend to switch between front and back for my phone. Jeans, usually often in back. Shorts/Slacks/dress pants almost always in front.
- Popeye_Card
- GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
- Posts: 31035
- Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
Front left: keys (and these days, mask)
Front right: phone
Back right: wallet
Front right: phone
Back right: wallet
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
i think for me, i keep phone and wallet on opposite sides as that helps balance weight. i dont have a george costanza wallet but still.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
I hate having things in my pocket, so they're always out and on the a table as soon as I sit somewhere but I go:
Front right - phone
Front left - keys & ear buds
Back left - wallet
Front right - phone
Front left - keys & ear buds
Back left - wallet
Online
- obucard
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8178
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
- Location: Central AR
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
Wallet: back right
Keys: front right
Pocketknife: front left
Phone: clipped to belt on right side
Keys: front right
Pocketknife: front left
Phone: clipped to belt on right side
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69869
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
Where all the fanny packs at???
I feel like this is the kind of question a pickpocket would ask.
During the work week I keep my wallet in my inside blazer pocket; if I am not in work attire then I keep it in my back right pocket. I only put my keys in my right pocket if I have stopped somewhere like a store otherwise they are on the hook at home or the desk in my office.
I feel like this is the kind of question a pickpocket would ask.
During the work week I keep my wallet in my inside blazer pocket; if I am not in work attire then I keep it in my back right pocket. I only put my keys in my right pocket if I have stopped somewhere like a store otherwise they are on the hook at home or the desk in my office.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: What pockets do you put your wallet, keys and phone in?
About a year ago or so, I got rid of the wallet and opted for the phone case that doubles as a wallet (flip case, has a few slots for money, cards, drivers license on the side that flips). It's incredibly useful.
Don't pay much attention to what goes in what pocket, though generally I try to keep my keys and phone on separate sides.
Don't pay much attention to what goes in what pocket, though generally I try to keep my keys and phone on separate sides.

