Blowing and or fixing glass

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Blowing and or fixing glass

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Weird subject and all but does anyone know how to fix cracks in glass cups? I have some rocks glasses that are probably 100 years old and somehow one of them got a crack that is really kind of neat. But, it leaks whisky which kind of makes it worthless as a rocks glass. Seems like it'd be possible to shove a bunch of stuff in there that's not toxic, good luck finding that in a glue store, and it'd work. But, I was hoping to melt the surrounding glass and somewhat encase the crack whilst making it water tight. No idea if that is possible.

Post Reply