Page 1 of 2

Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 11:14 am
by CardsofSTL
My favorite color is red. If your favorite color is something other than red; you are wrong; but I still love you.

Vote or be forced to wear plaid forever.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 11:23 am
by Jocephus
i voted green but it'd be more a forest green

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 11:36 am
by mikechamp
I'm really torn on this one.

(sarcasm font)

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 12:50 pm
by CardsofSTL
If you voted green you're just money hungry. How about Red though?!?!?! <333

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 1:10 pm
by JoeMcKim
I voted Red but you should've made Navy Blue an option, because of the alternate road hats and such.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 2:13 pm
by stlouie_lipp
Green.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 2:36 pm
by Radbird
I voted the Cardinals cap shade of blue.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 3:42 pm
by CardsofSTL
JoeMcKim wrote: ↑
February 18 20, 1:10 pm
I voted Red but you should've made Navy Blue an option, because of the alternate road hats and such.
Blue is blue; you can like any shade you want.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 3:43 pm
by CardsofSTL
I'm editing every post to reflect voter's choices...some of your choices are wrong.

Re: Favorite Color

Posted: February 18 20, 5:24 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Grey