Favorite Color

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

Color me...

Red
4
19%
Blue
9
43%
Green
6
29%
Yellow
0
No votes
Purple/Violet
1
5%
Orange
0
No votes
Grey
1
5%
Black
0
No votes
White
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 21

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69876
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Favorite Color

Post by CardsofSTL »

My favorite color is red. If your favorite color is something other than red; you are wrong; but I still love you.

Vote or be forced to wear plaid forever.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Favorite Color

Post by Jocephus »

i voted green but it'd be more a forest green

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Favorite Color

Post by mikechamp »

I'm really torn on this one.

(sarcasm font)

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69876
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Favorite Color

Post by CardsofSTL »

If you voted green you're just money hungry. How about Red though?!?!?! <333

User avatar
JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 9248
Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Location: South County, St. Louis

Re: Favorite Color

Post by JoeMcKim »

I voted Red but you should've made Navy Blue an option, because of the alternate road hats and such.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Favorite Color

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Green.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62289
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Favorite Color

Post by Radbird »

I voted the Cardinals cap shade of blue.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69876
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Favorite Color

Post by CardsofSTL »

JoeMcKim wrote: ↑
February 18 20, 1:10 pm
I voted Red but you should've made Navy Blue an option, because of the alternate road hats and such.
Blue is blue; you can like any shade you want.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69876
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Favorite Color

Post by CardsofSTL »

I'm editing every post to reflect voter's choices...some of your choices are wrong.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Favorite Color

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Grey

Post Reply