Page 1 of 3

Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 3:35 pm
by Jocephus
Image
(which i saw from this https://twitter.com/AllanBell247/status ... 2231521280)

although this reply is usually how i sleep
Image

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 3:45 pm
by CardsofSTL
I'd say I am a combination of about seven of those.

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 4:14 pm
by lukethedrifter
It’s time for me to buy a decent mattress. What should I buy?

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 4:18 pm
by CardsofSTL
I got one of those Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses for a pretty cheap price a couple of years ago and its been great. I spent a lot of money on one prior to that; I forget the brand but it was supposed to be good for people with back pain; which I do have; and it sucked. I sleep better on this one.

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 4:33 pm
by thrill
I'm #2 almost exclusive and because of it, my hairline is receding faster on the side of my forehead that is against the pillow every night.

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 4:37 pm
by CardsofSTL
thrill wrote:I'm #2 almost exclusive and because of it, my hairline is receding faster on the side of my forehead that is against the pillow every night.

Image

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 5:02 pm
by stlouie_lipp
Mostly a 5 with a 1 mixed in now and then.

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 5:09 pm
by Jocephus
10 looks like they're dead or planking...and 13 i don't even know what to think of

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 6:09 pm
by CardsofSTL
Jocephus wrote:10 looks like they're dead or planking...and 13 i don't even know what to think of
13 is the sleep poop

Re: Your sleep position

Posted: January 20 20, 9:04 pm
by sighyoung
I'm strongly in favor of it.