Your sleep position

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Your sleep position

Post by Jocephus »

Image
(which i saw from this https://twitter.com/AllanBell247/status ... 2231521280)

although this reply is usually how i sleep
Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69878
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Your sleep position

Post by CardsofSTL »

I'd say I am a combination of about seven of those.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Your sleep position

Post by lukethedrifter »

It’s time for me to buy a decent mattress. What should I buy?

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69878
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Your sleep position

Post by CardsofSTL »

I got one of those Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses for a pretty cheap price a couple of years ago and its been great. I spent a lot of money on one prior to that; I forget the brand but it was supposed to be good for people with back pain; which I do have; and it sucked. I sleep better on this one.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Your sleep position

Post by thrill »

I'm #2 almost exclusive and because of it, my hairline is receding faster on the side of my forehead that is against the pillow every night.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69878
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Your sleep position

Post by CardsofSTL »

thrill wrote:I'm #2 almost exclusive and because of it, my hairline is receding faster on the side of my forehead that is against the pillow every night.

Image

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Your sleep position

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Mostly a 5 with a 1 mixed in now and then.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Your sleep position

Post by Jocephus »

10 looks like they're dead or planking...and 13 i don't even know what to think of

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69878
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Your sleep position

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus wrote:10 looks like they're dead or planking...and 13 i don't even know what to think of
13 is the sleep poop

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38616
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Your sleep position

Post by sighyoung »

I'm strongly in favor of it.

Post Reply