Page 1 of 3

Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 8:05 am
by lukethedrifter
Not pizza. Blueberry. Homemade. With vanilla ice cream.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 8:17 am
by heyzeus
Someone brought a lemon merengue into work this morning. Did I eat a slice for breakfast? Yes. Rave approved.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 8:36 am
by Freed Roger
Yes!

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 8:43 am
by Fat_Bulldog
lukethedrifter wrote:Not pizza. Blueberry. Homemade. With vanilla ice cream.
Damn. This sounds nice. Real nice.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 9:04 am
by JL21
I did this very thing last week (but without the vanilla ice cream). Totally approve of the rave.

Then later in the week, I added the ice cream, which was predictably delicious. And I'll one up you... the ice cream was also homemade.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 10:01 am
by Gashouse
Pie has a pastry crust (including eggs -> nutritious) and often times fruit filling. Add ice cream and there's dairy. Sounds like normal breakfast food.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 10:07 am
by Freed Roger
And of course, coffee complements it well.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: July 7 15, 12:17 pm
by Jocephus
pancake, donuts, pastries

not that unusual

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: November 17 16, 10:57 am
by lukethedrifter
Black bottom bourbon pecan pie this morning. Hope I don't get popped.

Re: Pie for breakfast

Posted: November 17 16, 11:02 am
by Molly
Many years ago my brother who had ALS was divorcing his first wife and living w/hubby and me. He and hubby would sit at the kitchen table and have coffee & pie for breakfast many days.