There are still free agents (restricted and unrestricted) to be signed, trades to be completed, and Stanley Cups to be finally won, but the NHL released the schedule today... so.... NEW SEASON THREAD!
CstewSTL25 wrote:On the eve of my wedding in proud to announce that I will be spending the next 2 yrs in STL.... #bluesssssss
Just Petro and Allen left.
As long as we're able to retain Petro and Allen, I like it. Otherwise, no.
Interesting schedule. Three 5-game homestands, but a lot of 3 and 4 game roadies, too. April looks pretty tough with 3 games in 4 days to end the season. A back-to-back with the first being in MIN and the next night in DAL, then a day off before wrapping up at home against DET.
Well the good thing about being a Blues fan is that while you don't know how the next season will go, you can at least be certain how it will end--in bitter disappointment.
Popeye_Card wrote:Well the good thing about being a Blues fan is that while you don't know how the next season will go, you can at least be certain how it will end--in bitter disappointment.
And they'll still get our hopes up too high right before the kick in the nuts.
Bouwmeester signs a 5 year extension at a $5.4 mil cap hit. On paper this looks like another good deal by Armstrong, though I'm wondering why everyone is getting deals except Petro.
albertmvpujols wrote:Bouwmeester signs a 5 year extension at a $5.4 mil cap hit. On paper this looks like another good deal by Armstrong, though I'm wondering why everyone is getting deals except Petro.
I'm not as psyched about this extension, but I am wondering the same thing about Petro. IMO, we can't let him get away.