The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by TGantz »

Holy [expletive]. A night full of jail bait stalkers, fist fights, and security guards. I survived. This is my new check in for the day after. Posting on an internet board isn't usually first on my list of priorities when I'm blacking out.

If you don't like it, I don't really care.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by slide_into_first »

Does Grandpa Pigeons sell car breathalyzers?

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by Cronos »

HI GANTZ, WHAT'S UP?

User avatar
ThatGuy
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5114
Joined: October 15 06, 4:40 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by ThatGuy »

Lots of sunshine and loud music today, Gantz.

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by Maclowery »

Yeah, my buddy offered me 20 bucks today to help him move to a new place, and I turned it down. I am having a hard enough time moving from the computer to the couch to the pisser. Picking up furniture and heaving it around in 95 degree weather blechhhhhh

Yay hangovers!

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by cpebbles »

TGantz has discovered the panty-dropping power of a rum & Dr. Pepper.

I paid my brother $600 and an easy $400 worth of electronics I had lying around to help me move last summer, and I felt bad for ripping him off at the end of the day. I would punch a guy for offering me $20 to help him move.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38614
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by sighyoung »

TGantz wrote:Holy [expletive]. A night full of jail bait stalkers, fist fights, and security guards. I survived. This is my new check in for the day after. Posting on an internet board isn't usually first on my list of priorities when I'm blacking out.

If you don't like it, I don't really care.
I thought Eddie Macon's Run was just a movie.

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by TGantz »

Checking in. Had a Christmas sweater party last night. A kitchen full of hundreds of empty beers. Beer splattered on the hardwood floor all night. Plus I didn't even have anyone overnight. I don't have parties much so I don't know how it goes exactly, but isn't it protocol that the host of the party has his pick of the women folk? No?

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by Maclowery »

Absolutely. When I have parties, I break out my Host Whiteboard, where I have each woman at the party post three bullet points in their favor. Approximately one hour before my host-dom declares the party "Over", I ask each possible lay for a private 2 minute interview, so that they can detail their ambitions for the night. The next morning, I rate them on a large board I have in the living room, Top Gear style.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: The Official TGantz Hungover Thread

Post by slide_into_first »

I would require a demonstration of their ability to place a personal protection device "hands-free."

Post Reply