What are you drinking?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

What are you drinking?

Post by Michael »

I'm drinking miller lite and contemplating moving to bourbon, which is a move I'll regret tomorrow.

User avatar
EastonBlues22
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4798
Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by EastonBlues22 »

Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Michael »

EastonBlues22 wrote:Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper

That's a whole lotta nothin'.

User avatar
EastonBlues22
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4798
Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by EastonBlues22 »

Michael wrote:
EastonBlues22 wrote:Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper

That's a whole lotta nothin'.
I just ran 6 miles...cold nothing is what I need.

User avatar
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Asmodai »

iced tea

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Michael »

Asmodai wrote:iced tea
<sigh>


I get the feeling one of our members is drinking warm milk right now.

User avatar
EastonBlues22
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4798
Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by EastonBlues22 »

Michael wrote:
Asmodai wrote:iced tea
<sigh>


I get the feeling one of our members is drinking warm milk right now.
Hah. I'm guessing your drinking buddies are <gasp> all out drinking. No one here but dorks and geeks right now.

Speaking of which, I'm going back to studying...keep me posted on your progress!

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Michael »

I don't feel like going out tonight.


Perhaps I'll have a tall glass of tap water with a slice of white bread.

User avatar
EastonBlues22
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4798
Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by EastonBlues22 »

Michael wrote:I don't feel like going out tonight.


Perhaps I'll have a tall glass of tap water with a slice of white bread.
If you were really serious about your health, it would be ice water and a slice of whole wheat bread.

Poser. :wink:

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Michael »

EastonBlues22 wrote:
Michael wrote:I don't feel like going out tonight.


Perhaps I'll have a tall glass of tap water with a slice of white bread.
If you were really serious about your health, it would be ice water and a slice of whole wheat bread.

Poser. :wink:

That settles it... brb getting bourbon...

Post Reply