Why I deserve more playing time.

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
The Green Miles
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 95
Joined: June 14 07, 9:03 pm

Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by The Green Miles »

  • I can play several positions, including starting pitcher.
  • I'm a team player.
  • I put asses in the seats.

Tony has a lot of explaining to do.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by greenback44 »

I'm going to have to buy an Aaron Miles jersey.

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 31035
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by Popeye_Card »

Green Miles is a good guy. Willing to post his thoughts on GWRB while his wife is in labor with his first child.

--P--

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by heyzeus »

I hope that new baby came out green and healthy!

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by maddash »

Aaron is going to eat the placenta and go on an 18 game hitting streak.

Yeah, I went there.

User avatar
Big Red Number 8
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 95
Joined: November 10 06, 10:14 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by Big Red Number 8 »

Hello Aaron! Congrats on the new child.

My wife and I are trying desperately to conceive, which is tough to do at our age. Do you have any tips?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by Jocephus »

Big Red Number 8 wrote:Hello Aaron! Congrats on the new child.

My wife and I are trying desperately to conceive, which is tough to do at our age. Do you have any tips?
play a hard nine

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Why I deserve more playing time.

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Aaron, is Tony a proud grandpa?

Post Reply