Excessive Weather Alerts

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Excessive Weather Alerts

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

I don't think that I saw as many Severe Weather Alerts in the 18 years I lived in St. Louis than in the two and a half years I've spent in Omaha. Anytime there's a chance of a weak thunderstorm--we have to get the Severe Weather Update.

"We might have lightning in three hours."

Oh no!

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: Excessive Weather Alerts

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

I would like to express my deepest sincerity to KM 3 Action News in Omaha for cutting in to the PGA Championship to let me know that it was going to rain. I really needed to know that.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30833
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: Excessive Weather Alerts

Post by ghostrunner »

I completely agree. And how about the county maps that show about 20 of them now and take up about a quarter of the screen?

Post Reply