I'm watching an old episode of True Life, and this guy who obviously thinks a lot of himself wants to get calf implants because it'll "complete the perfect specimen." Even when people tell him that calf implants are downright retarded, he acts like he knows better. I think he could do better than calf implants -- like getting his long horse face reduced, or his giant ears shortened. Or just a facelift altogether.
But it gets better than Mr. Modesty, because there are two girls who are getting plastic surgery so they can get in Playboy and fulfill a life-long dream. I'll say this, a new nose and fuller lips aren't going to get them in Playboy, and the girl at the tanning salon they went to said that at 15 they were coming in talking about boob jobs. And her tone of voice was that of adoration. You know what I adore more than 15-year-olds fantasizing about boob jobs? Girls whose ambitions are to have their pictures stuck together in a magazine.
UPDATE: The guy might be gay. He goes to a dance club, and in his words, knows that all eyes are on him. So he's dancing and stuff then slowly slides off his shirt. Now he's dancing with sunglasses on, shirt off and another shirtless guy comes up behind and starts dancing, too.
Oh my god I hate people SOO much.
Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
Ha! I've seen this one. The guy gets the implants and his calves don't look any bigger. The two skanks don't get into playboy either.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
People get calf implants? Now I've heard it all.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
yea, ive seen that one too...that guy is a huge douche
and its funny, iirc, he shows them off to some people...and then they interview those people later and they are all like "wtf was that?"
and its funny, iirc, he shows them off to some people...and then they interview those people later and they are all like "wtf was that?"
- UK
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4263
- Joined: December 10 06, 6:41 pm
- Location: Baseball Purgatory.
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
True Life is prob. my favorite show on MTV, one of the few I still watch.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43295
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
If I remember this episode correctly, the guy with the calf implants winds up, instead of modeling, being a go-go dancer in a gay bar.
- UK
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4263
- Joined: December 10 06, 6:41 pm
- Location: Baseball Purgatory.
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
Heyzeus, you recall correctly.
Does anyone else remember the 1st ever one of these types of shows on MTV from the early 90s, it was thing on Sex and young people and they based the show from a small Missouri town where there wasn't anything else to do except cruise the strip and hook-up?
Does anyone else remember the 1st ever one of these types of shows on MTV from the early 90s, it was thing on Sex and young people and they based the show from a small Missouri town where there wasn't anything else to do except cruise the strip and hook-up?
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: Calf implants and plastic surgery in general
Geez thanks for ruining the ending for methrill wrote:Ha! I've seen this one. The guy gets the implants and his calves don't look any bigger. The two skanks don't get into playboy either.
My calves are pretty big, I wonder if they do reductions as well. I didn't know big calves were seen as "sexy."



