My Roommate, The Slob
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
My Roommate, The Slob
My roommate is pissing me off. He never cleans up after himself. He always preaches about how he wants to "keep things clean" and then within two days he's got the placed trashed.
He has friends over and they hook up two TV's in the living room. That's fine. But put the other TV away when you're finished! Do you think he does? No, he doesn't. Instead, we've got a router and cables laying all over the house.
I got done with work early and he had MY internet unplugged so he could have Halo hooked up out in the living room. MY INTERNET! NO! Hook the game up in your own ****ing room or don't play at all.
I'm a roommate that tolerates a lot. What thing I do not tolerate, though, is LOSING MY INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
He has friends over and they hook up two TV's in the living room. That's fine. But put the other TV away when you're finished! Do you think he does? No, he doesn't. Instead, we've got a router and cables laying all over the house.
I got done with work early and he had MY internet unplugged so he could have Halo hooked up out in the living room. MY INTERNET! NO! Hook the game up in your own ****ing room or don't play at all.
I'm a roommate that tolerates a lot. What thing I do not tolerate, though, is LOSING MY INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
Any I swear to any and all higher beings, if I lose my internet connection during Ankiel's at-bats because he decides to fu©k with the router, HEADS WILL ROLL.
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
It's amazing how rooming together with someone changes things. In college, I shared a house with two of my best friends. One is still a good friend, and the other...well, not so much. I haven't even seen him since he moved out. He had a blow out party after we moved out in the house, and we were stuck to clean it up. Take your food, leave a mess, etc. Ruined a friendship.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
Roommates can steal my food, they can steal my stuff, they can steal my time.
But if they steal my internet, I would put out a hit on them.
But if they steal my internet, I would put out a hit on them.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
i never really enjoyed roommates
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
I-Bleed Red and I split the rent on a small house one year. For most of the summer the airconditioning in his room was broke, but it worked fine in my room. We have different memories of that year. lol
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
You don't really know someone until you live w/ them. If you're able to live w/ them you probably have a friend for life.
Roommate situations end many friendships.
Roommate situations end many friendships.
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
Kyle, I'm sorry. I will be tidier from now on.
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
This thread is useless without pictures. I should get a digital camera and start documenting his messes.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: My Roommate, The Slob
Do it.Kyle wrote:This thread is useless without pictures. I should get a digital camera and start documenting his messes.





