Page 1 of 1

College World Series

Posted: June 15 07, 3:48 pm
by heyzeus
Does anyone here follow/care?

My alma mater, Rice University, just pulled off a huge comeback to beat Louisville 15-10 in the first game. Quite the pitchers' duel.

Posted: June 15 07, 4:48 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
I'm taking classes over the summer, so I really haven't had the chance to make it to any of the games. I was hoping to go to the practices yesterday to talk to Tyler Henley and Mike Stutes (two Cards draft picks), but I figured by the time I got out of class, the parking situation would be a mess and not worth my gas.

Re: College World Series

Posted: June 17 07, 8:32 am
by Transmogrified Tiger
Hopefully Louisville loses all their games in humiliating fashion.

Re: College World Series

Posted: June 17 07, 8:41 pm
by thrill
Image







recognize

Re: College World Series

Posted: June 17 07, 8:50 pm
by Dillagii
thrill wrote:Image







recognize
I was about to say Louisville, but then I saw the Image tag :oops:

Re: College World Series

Posted: June 17 07, 9:05 pm
by heyzeus
Rice is up 2-0 after pulling off a huge comeback to beat Louisville 15-10 and spanking UNC 14-4. It's on! Peck 'em Owls!

Image

Re: College World Series

Posted: June 17 07, 9:55 pm
by Arthur Dent
I've watched a few games. Rooting for Oregon State to repeat since I grew up in the neighboring town and had a lot of friends go there. Actually my brother went to Rice, so I could go either way.