9/23 GDT: Cardinals(Liberatore) @ Pirates(Bachar) 5:40 PM CT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69853
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 9/23 GDT: Cardinals(Liberatore) @ Pirates(Bachar) 5:40 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Popeye_Card wrote: ↑
September 24 26, 9:16 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 23 26, 7:52 pm
Popeye_Card wrote: ↑
September 23 26, 7:49 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 23 26, 3:58 pm
heyzeus wrote: ↑
September 23 26, 3:11 pm


Wow.

1. We are spoiled, as a fanbase.
2. It's now been a long time in the sucktastic wilderness.
Feels like we lost this year by not trying though.
I think we did try this year.

To lose, that is. Still sort-of a testament to how spoiled we are as a fanbase. Even in a year where we stripped it down as far as we could stand, still only a few games under .500. I fully braced myself for losing 100 this year.
yeah I mean they said they were going to see what they had; but halfway through; they saw what they had and they were close enough that they could have tried to improve the team; but they continued to tear it down by trading anything of value they could if the asking price was met.

I get that it was a so called building year but they could have been in the race with a little pitching help.
I think they made the right call. As fun as watching the Cardinals in the playoffs may be, this still wasn't going to be a contender. Since they aren't going to be at the top of the draft, I don't mind them nabbing some decent prospects for once to keep stocking up.
yeah but I hate it.

Post Reply