People who bet that Libby would go 6 is big mad at Oli
Yeah, 4 run lead in the 6th, 2 outs, gives up a single, Marmol has to run out there. It's Liberatore's last start of the year. He can't let him at least finish the inning? He's done this crap in the same situations numerous times this year.
I'd would love to see him try and pull that crap with #45.
One loss away from clinching a losing record on the season.
And the first back-to-back losing seasons since '94-'95. Would be only the second occurrence since 1960.
Wow.
1. We are spoiled, as a fanbase.
2. It's now been a long time in the sucktastic wilderness.
Feels like we lost this year by not trying though.
I think we did try this year.
To lose, that is. Still sort-of a testament to how spoiled we are as a fanbase. Even in a year where we stripped it down as far as we could stand, still only a few games under .500. I fully braced myself for losing 100 this year.
One loss away from clinching a losing record on the season.
And the first back-to-back losing seasons since '94-'95. Would be only the second occurrence since 1960.
Wow.
1. We are spoiled, as a fanbase.
2. It's now been a long time in the sucktastic wilderness.
Feels like we lost this year by not trying though.
I think we did try this year.
To lose, that is. Still sort-of a testament to how spoiled we are as a fanbase. Even in a year where we stripped it down as far as we could stand, still only a few games under .500. I fully braced myself for losing 100 this year.
yeah I mean they said they were going to see what they had; but halfway through; they saw what they had and they were close enough that they could have tried to improve the team; but they continued to tear it down by trading anything of value they could if the asking price was met.
I get that it was a so called building year but they could have been in the race with a little pitching help.