The Beer Sh!ts

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by maddash »

Cronos69 wrote:
docellis wrote:I think we should have a GRB drink off.
I agree.
If it involves wine, I've got everyone here beat. I've got a tiny Jesus in my stomach that turns wine back into water and allows me to drink large quantities of it with no ill effect.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by G. Keenan »

maddash wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
docellis wrote:I think we should have a GRB drink off.
I agree.
If it involves wine, I've got everyone here beat. I've got a tiny Jesus in my stomach that turns wine back into water and allows me to drink large quantities of it with no ill effect.
"Wine" and "drink off" will never appear in the same sentence. (except for just then)

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Michael »

G. Keenan wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:I don't really get hangovers anymore. The only thing that bothers me is a stomach-ache the next day if I've had hard liquor(95% of the time being vodka), not nausea, literally a stomach-ache. I never get headaches, and I'm rarely nauseated in the morning anymore.
Drink from 3 PM to 3 AM like I did this past Saturday and tell me you wouldn't get a hangover on Sunday.
I'm not even sure I could stay awake drinking that long, much less not be hungover the next day. What did you do, drink like a half a beer an hour?
More like 2 beers per hour, ramping it up to include shots around midnight.
Ah, that would be the difference. I definitely drink more than 2 beers per hour when I'm really going on a bender.
Well you have to pace yourself if you want to survive the long haul. I knew it would be a late night. I first started feeling a little bit drunk around 10 PM then kicked it into high gear around 11. At 3 I finished the night with a drunken 7 Eleven run, vomiting, and passing out.

A lot of poor choices were made that night.

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by maddash »

G. Keenan wrote:
maddash wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
docellis wrote:I think we should have a GRB drink off.
I agree.
If it involves wine, I've got everyone here beat. I've got a tiny Jesus in my stomach that turns wine back into water and allows me to drink large quantities of it with no ill effect.
"Wine" and "drink off" will never appear in the same sentence. (except for just then)
Fair enough... but we might as well mark pansy ass beer off the list too. We're not in some college dorm playing the century club with the lite beer of the month, if we're doing a real drink off we're talking nothing but hard liquor taken in the form of shots. :cool:

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by planet planet »

maddash wrote: Fair enough... but we might as well mark pansy ass beer off the list too. We're not in some college dorm playing the century club with the lite beer of the month, if we're doing a real drink off we're talking nothing but hard liquor taken in the form of shots. :cool:
Nice recovery attempt, but I'm not buying it, pansy wine boy.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Jocephus »

what about a smoke off?

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by JL21 »

G. Keenan wrote:Well you have to pace yourself if you want to survive the long haul. I knew it would be a late night. I first started feeling a little bit drunk around 10 PM then kicked it into high gear around 11. At 3 I finished the night with a drunken 7 Eleven run, vomiting, and passing out.
I made it to the next morning before vomiting.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by JL21 »

planet pujolsian wrote:
docellis wrote:I think we should have a GRB drink off.
Pffft! I'd like to see you, RC, and I have a drink off. I'd automatically win because the two of youts would be no shows.
You could not hang. Not because of your tolerance, but because two hours into it, you'd be ready to go drink at home instead of the bar.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by G. Keenan »

RC21 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Well you have to pace yourself if you want to survive the long haul. I knew it would be a late night. I first started feeling a little bit drunk around 10 PM then kicked it into high gear around 11. At 3 I finished the night with a drunken 7 Eleven run, vomiting, and passing out.
I made it to the next morning before vomiting.
I think the vomiting was from the two day old sausage and egg biscuit I bought at 7 Eleven and ate at room temperature. I'm happy I did because I'd probably have salmonella now otherwise.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by G. Keenan »

RC21 wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:
docellis wrote:I think we should have a GRB drink off.
Pffft! I'd like to see you, RC, and I have a drink off. I'd automatically win because the two of youts would be no shows.
You could not hang. Not because of your tolerance, but because two hours into it, you'd be ready to go drink at home instead of the bar.
I would too if I had my own Guinness keg.

Post Reply