Mizzou football '13
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: Mizzou football '13
Pinkel is set to be on Mike & Mike at 7:30 Central this morning. I'm sure the STL folks hear him quite a bit, but it might be useful for us out-of-towners.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Mizzou football '13
i missed it but they played a clip of him talking about not taking the washington job as i was headed to work
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Mizzou football '13
It was the most hilariously bland, boring interview ever given. Although that's what we've all come to expect from Uncle Gary.MrCrowesGarden wrote:Pinkel is set to be on Mike & Mike at 7:30 Central this morning. I'm sure the STL folks hear him quite a bit, but it might be useful for us out-of-towners.
That Washington clip was the most meaningful thing he said.
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
Re: Mizzou football '13
Dang, I missed it even though the TV was turned on to the M&M show this morning while I was getting ready for work.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: Mizzou football '13
i wouldn't completely rule out Duke beating FSU.StL Dan wrote:IF Mizzou beats Auburn and Mich State beats OSU, assuming FSU beats Duke in the ACCCG, yes, I think Mizzou plays in the BCSCG.
The new BCS rankings should be:
1. FSU
2. Mizzou
3. Auburn
4. Bama
5. Oklahoma State depending on what they do in the Big12CG
That would be one hell of a perfect storm though
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Mizzou football '13
To play in the BCSNC, Mizzou needs to win and one of OSU/FSU needs to lose. It is as simple as that.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Mizzou football '13
Also, if OSU and FSU lose, the winner of the SEC CG probably plays Alabama in the BCSNC.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Mizzou football '13
I think there's zero chance of FSU losing to Duke. I'd bet a LOT of money on that game.
I think Mich. State will be OSU, however. I also think that Missouri will beat Auburn.
I think Mich. State will be OSU, however. I also think that Missouri will beat Auburn.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Mizzou football '13
I think Ohio St. is overrated, but I also think Michigan St. is just as overrated if not overrateder. So while OSU is open to an upset, and Sparty is certainly good enough to win it, I still think it'd be a healthy upset for Michigan St. to win.
I also think I have better odds of fornicating with Kate Upton than Duke has of beating Florida St.
As for Mizzou-Auburn, they seem pretty equal in terms of talent, with Mizzou even having a slight edge. But Malzahn's a mad genius and I'm terrified of how Mizzou's defense will handle his wacky hybrid 1950s/21st century offense.
I also think I have better odds of fornicating with Kate Upton than Duke has of beating Florida St.
As for Mizzou-Auburn, they seem pretty equal in terms of talent, with Mizzou even having a slight edge. But Malzahn's a mad genius and I'm terrified of how Mizzou's defense will handle his wacky hybrid 1950s/21st century offense.

