
OMG NOT THE THR33333SS3..ITS THE HAPP1EST FUN THREAD EVAR!!1
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
I want to order that shirt. But I fear I'd get too much of that same reaction.vh2k6 wrote:my friend wore that shirt as a joke one day. Our Brit Lit teacher sent him to the dean's office.Cronos69 wrote:
I absolutely crack up everytime I see your sig, by the way. Your sig should be its own happy fun thread item(if it wasn't in the past).
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:







