OMG NOT THE THR33333SS3..ITS THE HAPP1EST FUN THREAD EVAR!!1

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

Image

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12536
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

Post by Arthur Dent »

Image

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12536
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

Post by Arthur Dent »


User avatar
vh2k6
Veteran Player
Posts: 697
Joined: July 28 06, 3:42 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post by vh2k6 »

Cronos69 wrote:Image
my friend wore that shirt as a joke one day. Our Brit Lit teacher sent him to the dean's office.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

vh2k6 wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Image
my friend wore that shirt as a joke one day. Our Brit Lit teacher sent him to the dean's office.
I want to order that shirt. But I fear I'd get too much of that same reaction.

I absolutely crack up everytime I see your sig, by the way. Your sig should be its own happy fun thread item(if it wasn't in the past). :lol:

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

:shock:
Image


-Brodie

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Brodie wrote::shock:
Image


-Brodie
I saw that pic earlier. It has to be fake/photoshopped. No one could possibly be that dumb.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
Brodie wrote::shock:
Image


-Brodie
I saw that pic earlier. It has to be fake/photoshopped. No one could possibly be that dumb.
It is Texas....Corpus Christi to be exact, never know tho

-Brodie

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43292
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Post by heyzeus »

My friend bought this tshirt from engrish.com. I wish I had gotten it first :)

Image

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

Image

-Brodie

Locked