I'm paying you money, so do what I say
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
My sis charges me the brother rate of $10 and I leave her another $10. Gus charged between $8 and $10 and I gave him $2 tip.
I imagine I have probably paid $25 somewhere along the way.
I imagine I have probably paid $25 somewhere along the way.
- mikechamp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11719
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
- Location: Southwestern Illinois
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
The most I have spent is around $50 (and luckily I had a coupon). That was when I was "barber shopping" after first moving up here years ago.docellis wrote:To all:
What is the most you have spent - or would be willing to spend - on a hair cut?
I've settled on a hair stylist now that costs me just short of $40.
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
barber shopping? 40 bucks? mike is a foofoo nancy-boy. 
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
Yeah, I now go in and say, "I'm growing it long, don't take ANY length off". Just clean it up and thin it out (I have the thickest hair in the world).
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
docellis wrote:To all:
What is the most you have spent - or would be willing to spend - on a hair cut?
I spend $30 where I go, and even though I tell myself every time that I'm not gonna do it, I tip the woman $20, because she's hot, so I end up spending $50 for a cut that isn't anything special. But I get a haircut like once every 6 weeks so it's not that big a deal.
- mikechamp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11719
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
- Location: Southwestern Illinois
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
Then what does that make G. Keenan? Maybe we should start calling him "G.....Q".Michael wrote:barber shopping? 40 bucks? mike is a foofoo nancy-boy.
Mine is pretty attractive too, but she only gets 20%.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
My hair is simple; if I have to spend more than 15 bucks on a haircut, I've spent too much. Typically it's $12 and I leave a 2 or 3 dollar tip depending on how good the service was.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
i get one haircut a year...around november...i do it myself
- arnie.k
- All-Star
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: August 3 06, 7:40 am
- Location: is everything...
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
man, i wish i could still get haircuts 
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11413
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Re: I'm paying you money, so do what I say
Nah, I like my barber.arnie.k wrote:man, i wish i could still get haircuts







